No pattern available.
Monthly Archives: April 2013
No pattern available.
No patterns available.
I’ve gotten two more Liebster Awards since my last Liebster post, and realized that I had another even early Liebster that I had completely missed!
Thank you so much to Lil Miss Fox. mochi peach, and Pokemon Crochet Challenge blogs for the nominations. It’s great to hear that people like the stuff that I am blogging about and encourages me to keep at it.
The rules are:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from the other blogger who nominated you (they’re on their blog post!)
- Come up with 11 different questions (be random!) for your nominees
- Nominate some new, upcoming bloggers (less than 200 followers)
11 Facts about Me:
- I love musicals.
- My favourite colour is turquoise.
- My favourite N64 games are The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Harvest Moon 64 and Paper Mario.
- I bought a house with my fiance (now husband) when I was 21.
- I enjoy doing volunteer work and helping others.
- I currently do two paper routes in my neighbourhood (only casual job I could find that I could take a baby with me. She enjoys the stroller rides.)
- I graduated college at the top of my class.
- I have never had a nose bleed.
- I prefer snowboarding to skiing.
- My favourite season is summer.
11 Questions from Lil Miss Fox
1. Are you a tidy or messy person? Messy
2. What makes you truly happy? Spending quality time with my family and friends
3. Do you have a secret or hidden talent? Umm. Don’t think so.
4. What is your astrological sign? Do you read your horoscope? Leo, but I don’t ever read the horoscopes. Waste of time in my opinion.
5. Have you ever had anyone publicly declare their love for you? Yes.
6. What do you do when nobody’s around and you have nothing to do? Play video games
7. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you move? Probably New Zealand. Its lovely over there and I have some friends who live there. That or somewhere warmer than Canada. 😛
8. Are you a spender or a saver? Saver
9. Are you a heart-breaker or the heart-broken? Never had my heart broken, so I guess I’m the heart-breaker. 😛
10. If you became a stripper, what would your new name be? Hmmm, Jade. That’s simple but sexy. 😉
11. What colour is your underwear right now? Purple and black
11 Questions from mochi peach
- What is the first thing you MUST do before anything else in the mornings? Brush my teeth and drink a glass of water
- What is your favorite series (books, tv, movies)? I love the Wheel of Time book series by Robert Jordan
- Do you have any pets? If so, what are they? If not, what would be your dream pet? I have two female cats. Their names are Tubby and Shion.
- What is your guilty pleasure (bad reality shows, cheesy romance novels, one hit wonder bands, etc)? Reading juvenile and young adult fiction books.
- What is your favorite thing about nature or being outdoors? The sunshine
- Where you do find inspiration from? I find inspiration from the video games and movies that I grew up on
- Where would be your ideal getaway? Somewhere tropical, at the beach with lots of good food and drink.
- What is your least favorite sweet food or dessert? I don’t like anything that has fruit in it, on it or even on the same plate.
- Do you always find yourself on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. without realizing it? Not really
- What is your favorite and least favorite thing about your blog? Favourite thing would be the Reader and being able to search other blogs by categories. Less favourite would be tagging my posts properly
- It’s a Friday night, no plans are set. Where would you go or what would you be doing? If I’m visiting in Southern Ontario I would go to the Moose and Goose (Country Fridays with line dancing!) with my friends, if I’m home I would probably watch a movie or play a board game with my husband.
11 Questions from Pokemon Crochet Challenge
- what is the first site you check when you open the internet? Hotmail
- which object do you always carry with you? A sweater.
- have you ever met a celebrity? I’ve met some Canadian bands if that counts (Hot Hot Heat, Marianas Trench, The Stereos, The New Cities)
- what is your bathroom ritual? If I’m leaving the house, just a little concealer, blush and eye liner. It just takes a minute or two. If I’m staying home I don’t bother.
- do you have pets? Yes, two cats
- your favorite pokémon? Maybe Dratini?
- where are you most proud of? not sure
- what is your favorite book? Shadow Rising by Robert Jordan (book 4 of The Wheel of Time series)
- what do you like to do when you’re home alone? Crochet, play video games, sing loudly
- have you ever dyed your hair? No
- why did you decide to start blogging? As a way to share ideas and be able to follow other crochet blogs.
My 11 Questions are:
- Do you play video games? If so, what is your favourite game?
- Favourite season?
- Which size crochet hook do you use the most?
- Do you prefer walking, jogging or biking?
- Do you startle easily?
- What is your least favourite food?
- What shoe size are you?
- Single, attached or married?
- What is your job?
- Would you rather: spend the day shopping or spend the day relaxing at home?
- Non-smoker or smoker?