Category Archives: Completed Crochet Projects

Toothless Glove Pattern

I made this pair of gloves a while back and final got around to typing and uploading the pattern.

You can find it in my Ravelry store for just $1.50 –> Toothless Glove Pattern

IMG_9557

 

Advertisements

2 Comments

Filed under Completed Crochet Projects, Crochet Patterns

Cactuar

I finished this guy a few months ago. I did write down the pattern for it, but it seems to have gotten lost. If I ever find it back then I’ll be sure to type it up and get it onto my Ravelry. 😀

 

Image

Leave a comment

Filed under Completed Crochet Projects

Mario Mushrooms

My sister wrote her own pattern for Mario Mushrooms and had me test it for her. I made three different mushrooms and they all turned out great. I think she plans to put this pattern online in the future. Image

Image

 

Leave a comment

Filed under Completed Crochet Projects

Pattern Pack: Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur

I’ve uploaded some new patterns to my Ravelry store. You can buy the individual patterns for $0.50 a piece, or you can get the pattern pack of all three for $1.25.

Find it here.

Image

Leave a comment

Filed under Completed Crochet Projects, Crochet Patterns

Link Amigurumi

I made this Link as a request. I styled him after adult Link from Ocarina of Time. I have the pattern available for free on my Ravelry! Check it out. 😀

 

Image

Leave a comment

Filed under Completed Crochet Projects, Crochet Patterns

Phoenix Amigurumi

I made this for a deviantArt contest. The theme was Harry Potter, so I made Fawkes, the phoenix.

 

UPDATE: This pattern is now for sale on Ravelry. Just $1! Find it here.

Image

1 Comment

Filed under Completed Crochet Projects

Hylian Shield Pillow

I made this as a request for a friend. It look a while to figure out how I was going to make it, but I think it turned out pretty good in the end. 😀 

I started by making grabbing some graph paper and making turning the shield into pixels (each pixel would be one single crochet stitch). I started at the bottom of the shield and working my way up while crocheting. I placed my increases in the grey border so it wouldn’t distort the design on the middle of the shield. I needed to make a bunch of the increases double crochets so that I would be crocheting in a straight line instead of in an arch formed by the increases.

Image

 

2 Comments

Filed under Completed Crochet Projects